What Clients Say
I have been renting from Lotus for almost 7 years, they have always been prompt on any repairs needed. It has been a very non stress rental experience with them. I have recommended them to people who ask me.
Venkata is awesome. Addresses customer needs efficiently and quickly. Quality of service is great.
I know the owner of Lotus realty for many years. He is very efficient, trust worthy and professional. He acts to the best interest of his clients. I would rate more stars if it's available.
There's a reason why we're one of the most trusted real estate groups in the Valley.
Property Management Services
Supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet Landlord/Tenant Laws.
Handle all tenant problems.
Fully account for all deposits.
Obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property.
Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner.
Provide 24-hour emergency service.
Fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements.
Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation.
All collected rent and deposits are maintained in a client's trust account, subject to periodic auditing.Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants.
Our web page provides 24 hour marketing of your vacant property.
Conduct an interior survey of the property every six months with a copy going to the owner.
We use leading edge software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively.
Our Technology Advantage
We invest in advanced technology systems so we can provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. We have chosen property management and accounting software
called AppFolio Property Manager. Here are some of the benefits that we are able to pass on to you:
- We can respond faster and provide better service to both owners and tenants. We can securely access information about all properties at any time and from anywhere. Sensitive data is securely housed in a state-of-art data center, and backed up regularly and automatically.
- Monthly statements can be delivered to your email inbox, saving time and paper. The statements are easy to read and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- We address property maintenance issues faster. We can create electronic work orders and communicate with vendors so we quickly solve issues.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. We are able to use electronic payments (ACH) to deposit funds directly into your bank account.
- We can more effectively market your properties to fill vacancies sooner. We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our Web site, Craigslist, and other Web sites.
Areas We Serve
- South East Valley
- San Tan Valley
- East Valley
Meet our team
- The Founder, Venkata Ramana Narla, has over 10+ years of expertise in the real estate industry. He has the top knowledge on all real estate needs, be it vacant lands or commercial sales or mortgage or property management, he has mastered it all. He has the passion, perseverance, honesty and fairness to provide the best choice for anyone in need of his services. He has great leadership and problem solving skills .
Padmaja is a great asset to the company. She mainly handles all showings. She has very high level of attention. Every house she shows to tenants or buyers, she puts herself in their shoes to analyze the property. Her background is engineering professor in Physics in India and in IT industry in the US.
Landlord Relations Manager / Licensed
Dhanya is a great asset to the company. She mainly handles all accounting and landlord related issues. She has a very very high remembrance and automatically works on issues that are necessary on daily basis. She is very prompt in responses to any and all landlord related issues. Her background is engineering.
Jennifer has a long background in property and retail management and uses her experience to maintain a high level client-focused mentality.
As a license Realtor, Jennifer can assist with purchasing and selling of a home as well as property rentals. Jennifer takes a hands-on approach as your Realtor and performs all task with a level patience and professionalism that is supported by her strong understanding of the emotions tied to the home purchasing and selling experience. she will always have your best interest at all times.
Swathi has been working with Lotus from 2016. She handles contracts, HOAs and rental taxes with Arizona Department of Revenue. She is a graduate in BioTechnology.
Repairs and Maintenance / Licensed
Dipty takes care of repairs and maintenance. She coordinates with the vendors, tenants and owners and gets the repairs done. Dipty is a postgraduate in business administration.
Office Administrator / Licensed
- 602-800-7866 EXT: 1006
Navita is our newest administrative staff who is also a licensed realtor and graphic designer.
Erick has been working with Lotus Real Estate since 2012. As an agent for the Lotus Real Estate team, Erick has gained the knowledge on helping you identify the best Real Estate Investments whether it is a residential, multifamily dwellings, vacant lands or distressed homes. He achieves the best ROI for our clients. He is ready to assist at any time of the day.